To get WebDav working in Vista:
1) Make sure this patch is installed: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=17C36612-632E-4C04-9382-987622ED1D64&displaylang=en
2) Click on the Start Menu
3) Right-click on Computer, then click on "Map Network Drive..."
4) A "Map Network Drive" dialog will appear
5) Towards the bottom of this box there is a link that says "Connect to a Web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures, and then click Next."
6) The "Add Network Location" Wizard will pop up, click "next"
7) On the following screen click "Choose a custom network location" and click "Next"
8) Enter http://domain.tld:2077 (use https://domain.tld:2078 for SSL. This didn't work well although I did get it to connect eventually)
9) Enter your full username and password and click "OK" (you may have to do this multiple times with SSL)
10)Enter a name for the share in "What do you want to name this location" then click "next"
11) Click on "Finish" on the last screen.
12) The WebDav share should now show up under "My Computer"
A: To check the disk usage you will need to log into your cPanel and click on the Disk Usage....
A: The Backup area allows you to download the daily, weekly, or monthly backup file of your...
A: Accessing Your Control Panel If your domain name is not yet live on our servers either...
Hotlink protection is disabling external use of your resources. For instance,
if your website...
A: First you will need to go to the File Manager and create a folder with the name of .gnupg in...
9-2, Jalan 5/109F, Plaza Danau 2, Taman Danau Desa, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Customer Service Phone Number 9.00am-5.30pm