1. Log into your site control panel (http://yourdomain.com/cpanel). Where 'youdomain.com' is the name of your domain.
2. Click on 'Mail' in the left side task pane.
3. Click on �Autoresponders�
4. Click on 'Add Autoresponder'
4. enter the user account for which the autoresponder will respond.
5. Type in your message.
6. Click on 'Create'
- 88 Users Found This Useful
Can I setup email account for parked domains ?
A: Yes, it is exactly the same way you setup an email account for your master domain, just be...
How do I create an email forwarder?
A: 1. Log into your site control panel http://yourdomain.com/cpanel Where...
Outgoing Port For Malaysian ISP
Please take note that Malaysian ISPsare now blocking SMTP Port 25 to mitigate Spam in their...
Piping Of Email (Ticketing System)
Piping Of Email in Cpanel1.Pipe path |/home/username/public_html/myscript.php2.Piping script...
Error Changing For Mailbox Quota in Cpanel
Error – invalid maildirsize fileIf you're experiencing the following error: invalid...