1) Login to the your domain Control panel
2) Choose "Password Protect Directories"
3) Click the folder icons to browse into your folders if the folder to be protected is not on the list
4) Click on the name of the folder to bring up the protection screen.
5) Check the box next to the lock icon and provide a "resource name" (you can change it later if you would like)
6) Click save
7) Click go back
8) Type in a username and password
9) Click add/modify user
Once you click go back you should see your user under the list of users. Repeat the last step for any extra usernames you would like to add.
Also any information or links under the folder you password protect will ask you for the password again.
- 25 Users Found This Useful
If you wish to ban a user from accessing your website in any way, the best way to do this is to...
A: First you will need to go to the File Manager and create a folder with the name of .gnupg in...
A: You can do this by entering the following URL, replacing yourdomain.com with your website...
A: The Backup area allows you to download the daily, weekly, or monthly backup file of your...
A: The problem is that you have more (multiple) folders underneath the one that is password...