To enable (or disable) the Leave a copy of the message on the server option, follow these steps:Open Outlook.
1) Click the File tab > Account settings.
2) Highlight your current POP3 account and click Change.
3) Note: The window that opens will tell you what type of email account you have. (Look under Type.)
4) Choose More settings and click on Advanced.
5) You should see a check box titled: Leave a copy of messages on the server.
6) Checking the box will enable Leave a copy of the message on the server.Note: Enabling Leave a copy of the message on the server will allow you to access your email from multiple computers and webmail
Error – invalid maildirsize fileIf you're experiencing the following error: invalid...
Please take note that Malaysian ISPsare now blocking SMTP Port 25 to mitigate Spam in their...
A: To set up an e-mail account for ANY domain follow these steps:
1) Log into your CPanel
A: Yes, it is exactly the same way you setup an email account for your master domain, just be...
Piping Of Email in Cpanel1.Pipe path |/home/username/public_html/myscript.php2.Piping script...
9-2, Jalan 5/109F, Plaza Danau 2, Taman Danau Desa, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Customer Service Phone Number 9.00am-5.30pm