A: To set up an e-mail account for ANY domain follow these steps:
1) Log into your CPanel
2) Click on the mail icon
3) The first option is List/Add/Remove POP Email Accounts, select this option
4) At the bottom of this is ADD ACCOUNT, click here
5) This will bring you to a screen that askes for an e-mail name with a drop down list ie (name@yourdomain)
6) Select the domain you want the e-mail associated with
7) Select a password for this account (This will be associated only with this email account)
8) Select the quota or leave at default
9) Click on create
After the e-mail account is created you can repeat steps 3 - 9 for each additional email account you would like to add to your hosting account.
After you have all the accounts set up you can check the email accounts 1 of 2 ways:
1) Outlook / Outlook Express
a) Open Outlook express
b) Create an account under tools -> Accounts -> new -> Mail
c) Follow wizard
d) When asked for POP and SMTP servers they are mail.YOURDOMAIN.com for both Incoming and Outgoing
*YOURDOMAIN* = replace the with your own domain name/
e) Username is the SAME as the e-mail address (i.e. email@example.com)
f) Ougoing port for SMTP is 26 - please change from 25
a) Using a Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, etc) go to www.YOURDOMAIN.com/webmail (*YOURDOMAIN* = whatever the MAIN domain is of the account)
b) a log-in box will pop up, the username is the full e-mail address you want to check with the password for THAT e-mail account
c) Chose any of the options for reading mail, they all get you to the same inbox, they simply have a diffrent look and feel
There is a 150 outgoing email hourly limit per domain. If you send over this amount in any hour,...
1. Log into your site control panel (http://yourdomain.com/cpanel). Where 'youdomain.com'...
To enable (or disable) the Leave a copy of the message on the server option, follow these...
Please take note that Malaysian ISPsare now blocking SMTP Port 25 to mitigate Spam in their...
Yes, you can set up an email address like firstname.lastname@example.org.
9-2, Jalan 5/109F, Plaza Danau 2, Taman Danau Desa, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Customer Service Phone Number 9.00am-5.30pm